Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A really good, hearty weekend breakfast.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 bacon, strips, cubed
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ham, cooked, small cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Boil unpeeled potatoes 30 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water, peel and set aside to cool.
- Slice potatoes.
- In a large frypan cook bacon until transperent.
- Add the potato slices; cook until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile blend eggs with milk and salt.
- Stir in the cubed ham.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges; add to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes in the frypan.
- Cook until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve at once.