Recipe by bake_a_holic
I hope you enjoy
Top Review by diner524
Delicious and filling one pan breakfast!! I made 1/4 of the recipe to serve 1-2. I didn't have evaporated milk so I used half 2% milk and 1/2 half-n-half and for the green onion I subbed some minced yellow onion. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham or 1 cup bacon
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange hashbrowns evenly in the bottom of a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese, ham or bacon and onion; set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, pepper and salt in a mixing bowl; blend well.
- Pour egg mixture over potato mixture; cover and refridgerate for several hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 until center is set, 40-45 minutes if chilled several hours or 55 to 60 minutes if chilled overnight.