My grandmother used to make this for my granddad. She always believed in hearty breakfasts. I only make this about once a year because it is not very healthy but nonetheless, it is delicious.
- Fry bacon in a medium skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- Set bacon aside to drain on papertowels.
- Add green pepper, onion, and potatoes to skillet; cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the potatoes are browned.
- Sprinkle cheese over potatoes, and stir until cheese melts.
- Pour eggs into skillet; cook over low heat, stirring gently, until done.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with bacon, and serve immediately.