1/2 Photos of Farmer's Breakfast
My grandmother used to make this for my granddad. She always believed in hearty breakfasts. I only make this about once a year because it is not very healthy but nonetheless, it is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a medium skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- 2Set bacon aside to drain on papertowels.
- 3Add green pepper, onion, and potatoes to skillet; cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the potatoes are browned.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over potatoes, and stir until cheese melts.
- 5Pour eggs into skillet; cook over low heat, stirring gently, until done.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Sprinkle with bacon, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmer's Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.2 mg
- Sodium 266.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.7 g