Farmer Pasture's Urban Legends
- Powerderize the oatmeal. Put small amounts of oatmeal in blender until it turns to powder. Measure out 5 cups of oatmeal and only "powderize" that, NOT 5 cups "powderized" oatmeal.
- In a bowl cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a second bowl mix together the flour, powderized oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the contents of the first bowl in to the second.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet (make golf ball sized balls) and bake about two inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Makes 112.