Hamburgers topped with cucucumbers, sliced olives, and condiments of your choice.
Make and share this Farmer in the Dell Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 566.99 g ground chuck
- 1 egg (optional)
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- mustard (optional)
- ketchup (optional)
- mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 thin slices cucumbers
- 59.16 ml sliced olives
- lettuce (optional)
- tomato, slices (optional)
- onion, slices (optional)
- pickle, slices (optional)
- Mix ground chuck with egg, worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook on grill 5-6 minutes on each side, or 4-5 minutes each side in a skillet.
- Top with cucumber slices, and sliced olives.
- Toast 4 buns and top with mustard, ketchup, and mayo if desired.
Tasty burgers! Moist and tender and just loved all the veggie toppings! Served on whole grain buns with mayo and mustard. Thanks for sharing the recipe!