Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hamburgers topped with cucucumbers, sliced olives, and condiments of your choice.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground chuck
- 1 egg (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- mustard (optional)
- ketchup (optional)
- mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 thin slices cucumbers
- 4 tablespoons sliced olives
- lettuce (optional)
- tomatoes, slices (optional)
- onion, slices (optional)
- pickle, slices (optional)
- Mix ground chuck with egg, worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook on grill 5-6 minutes on each side, or 4-5 minutes each side in a skillet.
- Top with cucumber slices, and sliced olives.
- Toast 4 buns and top with mustard, ketchup, and mayo if desired.
Tasty burgers! Moist and tender and just loved all the veggie toppings! Served on whole grain buns with mayo and mustard. Thanks for sharing the recipe!