1/1 Photo of Farm Stand Brownies
From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a 13x9 pan with foil and butter the foil.
- 3Place chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan and stir constantly over medium-low until melted and smooth. Add espresso powder and vanilla and stir. Cool 15 minutes.
- 4Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add walnuts and toss to coat.
- 5Whisk eggs and sugar in a large bowl just to blend. Add chocolate mixture and stir to blend. Add flour mixture and stir to just blend. Pour into pan.
- 6Bake until a tester comes out with moist crumbs, about 35 minutes.
- 7Cool completely. Cover and chill for 6 hours. Remove from pan to work surface. Cut into 16 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farm Stand Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.5
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g