1/1 Photo of Farm Fresh Portobella Burgers
Just saw this on Sandra Money Saving Meals and had to post!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the mushroom caps with a damp cloth to clean them. Remove the stems and reserve for Round 2 recipe "Stuffed Zucchini"(if making).
- 2In a small bowl combine the grill seasoning, oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and red wine vinegar. Brush over the mushrooms making sure to coat completely. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for the aioli(garlic aioli).
- 3Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill on medium heat. Put the mushrooms, gill side down, onto the grill and grill about 4-5 minutes on each side. After you turn over the mushrooms top each with 2 tablespoons of Cheddar cheese.
- 4While the mushrooms are grilling, make the aioli sauce:.
- 5Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of the marinade with the mayonnaise in a small bowl. Spread each hamburger bun with aioli sauce. Remove mushrooms from the grill and serve on the toasted buns with lettuce and tomato slices. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farm Fresh Portobella Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 436.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: