Farm Fresh Portobella Burgers
- Rub the mushroom caps with a damp cloth to clean them. Remove the stems and reserve for Round 2 recipe "Stuffed Zucchini"(if making).
- In a small bowl combine the grill seasoning, oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and red wine vinegar. Brush over the mushrooms making sure to coat completely. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for the aioli(garlic aioli).
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill on medium heat. Put the mushrooms, gill side down, onto the grill and grill about 4-5 minutes on each side. After you turn over the mushrooms top each with 2 tablespoons of Cheddar cheese.
- While the mushrooms are grilling, make the aioli sauce:.
- Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of the marinade with the mayonnaise in a small bowl. Spread each hamburger bun with aioli sauce. Remove mushrooms from the grill and serve on the toasted buns with lettuce and tomato slices. Enjoy!