- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 3⁄4 cup cream of wheat or 3⁄4 cup farina
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the Farina, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, milk and oil together.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Batter will be a little lumpy.
- Grease loaf pan and pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 400 for about 30 minutes or until done.