This is my sister-in-laws recipe. I have had great success with this dough. I use it immediately without waiting for it rise. This makes a nice chewy dough. Makes 2 large pizza crusts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the yeast in slightly warmed milk and then mix in oil and salt.
- 2Add in flour and mix until combined.
- 3It should not be too dry or too sticky.
- 4Cover the bowl and let stand/rise for 4 to 5 hours before use*-- see above description.
- 5Grease pizza pan and pat dough in pan.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fariba's Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g