Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just threw some things together to make dinner for my father and brother. Even my picky brother liked it!
- 12 ounces farfalle pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.
- Stir in salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and cheeses.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in pasta.
Enjoyed the flavours, thanks for sharing.
Very good and easy to make up.