Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from Food TV. Haven't tried it yet but it sure does sound good. I have no idea what the serving size is on this because it doesnt say, so I am going to guess.
- 10 slices pancetta, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup thyme
- 1⁄2 large savoy cabbage, halved and finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb buffalo mozzarella, diced into 1 inch pieces
- toasted pine nuts
- In a pan fry off pancetta in a little olive oil until lightly golden.
- Add garlic and thyme and soften.
- Place in savoy cabbage with the parmesan then stir around and place the lid on the pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes, shaking every now and then, while you cook farfalle in salted boiling water until al dente.
- When the cabbage is nice and tender, season and loosen with pepperery extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss and drain farfalle into the cabbage and at the last minute mix in mozzarella and pine nuts.
- Serve immediately.