Recipe by DianeH
Fast, easy and yummy
Top Review by SolightlyUK
I chose this dish to take on holiday to cook (self-catering cabin in Scotland) because it was so easy and I had many of the ingredients to pack easily. It is scrumptious and I have now made it several times as it is a quick week-night supper. I have never used the amount of oil it calls for, I probably use less than a quarter cup. I did add roasted red bell peppers once and this was equally delicious but not necessary. It's a colourful and tasty dish.
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach, cut into shreds
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto, cut into 1/4 strips
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Plump raisins by soaking in boiling water (off the heat), about 10 minutes, then drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook,stirring, for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook, stirring for about 2 minutes or until just wilted.
- Cook Farfalle as directed on package and drain. Toss with pine nuts, raisins, garlic, spinach and prosciutto. Add parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.