Prep 30 mins
Cook 11 mins
Eat more lima beans
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, blotted, and cut into thin slices
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefordhook frozen lima beans
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet; add in onion; saute/stir until golden; stir in the tomatoes and garlic; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook farfalle in plenty of boiling salted water 3 minutes; add in the lima beans; cook until the pasta is al dente and the lima beans are tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Toss the oil mixture and the pasta mixture together until blended; sprinkle with black pepper (and salt, if needed).