Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good for any season and any occasion
- 16 ounces farfalle pasta (Bowtie)
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces finely diced roasted red peppers
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Crumble goat cheese into a large serving bowl. Add cherry tomatoes, roasted pepper, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, and toss with goat cheese mixture.
I made this tonight and we enjoyed it very much. It was quick and easy to make and it looked refined and appealing. The only change I made was to warm the "sauce" ingredients (other than the goats cheese) and I added some fresh basil. One of my friends commented that it was possibly the best pasta dish I've made, and he's loved all of those he's tried. <br/><br/>Great recipe Chef #330102! Thank you.