Recipe by Denise in NH
Quick, easy and very tasty. Serve with crusty Italian bread and a green salad.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I just love this. I made this last week for supper and packed the left-overs for my lunch the next day. This was so easy and really quite delicious. The sauteed chicken and veggies went well with the sauce and noodles. I added a little basil and oregano for good measure. Thanks Denise in NH.
- 16 ounces farfalle pasta (bow tie pasta)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (I use the pre-minced in a jar)
- 2 (26 ounce) jarsyour favorite spaghetti sauce
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook farfalle according to package directions; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add chicken and cook over medium/high heat until cooked.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add minced garlic, zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
- Turn heat to medium/low and add the spaghetti sauce and cook until sauce is hot.
- Serve over the farfalle with plenty of parmesan cheese.