Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple but delicious. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Also a great way to use leftover chicken.
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 473.18 ml chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
- 473.18 ml peas and carrots, frozen
- 473.18 ml farfalle pasta (bow-tie pasta)
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat the oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the chopped onion and mushrooms for a few minutes; then add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and cover the pan. Simmer until the noodles are tender (about 8 to 10 minutes). Serve hot.
This was so easy to make and so tasty too! Made a serving for 2 and it was more than enough for DH and I. I didn't have frozen peas and carrots so I diced some carrots and steamed them for a few minutes to soften and then added so they wouldn't be too crunchy in the end. Made for My Three Chefs.