- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 1⁄2 cup asparagus tips, fresh steamed
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 whole lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon pistachio nut, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Steam the asparagus over boiling water and cook until tender but still firm.
- Drain, cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, asparagus, smoked salmon, lemon juice, pistachios, basil, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve at room temperature.
- Ready In: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.