From start to finish, this was an excellent dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- 2Steam the asparagus over boiling water and cook until tender but still firm.
- 3Drain, cool and chop.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the pasta, asparagus, smoked salmon, lemon juice, pistachios, basil, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- 5Mix well and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 6Remove from refrigerator and serve at room temperature.
- 7Ready In: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farfalle With Asparagus and Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.6 g