1/3 Photos of Farfalle Tuna Salad
I used Barilla plus multi-grain pasta that is Omega rich. Loaded the salad with veggies. This can be a side or a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water, rinsed, drained and flaked
- 14 1/2 ounces farfalle pasta (Barilla plus multi-grain pasta)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup seeded diced cucumber
- 1/3-1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 fire roasted red pepper, minced
- 1 cup canola mayonnaise, cholesterol free
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook pasta in salted boil water for 9 minutes add peas for 1 minute and drain well.
- 2Meanwhile place remaining ingredients in a large bowl tossing to blend.
- 3Add pasta and toss to coat.
- 4Chill for at least 2 hours. Garnish with parsley sprig.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farfalle Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 250.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers