1/2 Photos of Farfalle Pasta With Zucchini, Mint, and Almonds
This Summery pasta dish is from Shell on the IBS boards. I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set the pasta water to boil.
- 2Place zucchini in saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook till tender. Drain.
- 3Place mint, almonds, garlic and olive oil in a food processor. Mince finely.
- 4Add zucchini. Puree.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cook and drain the pasta, pour into serving bowl.
- 7Add zucchini mixture and toss well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farfalle Pasta With Zucchini, Mint, and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 19.6 g