Recipe by Kree
This Summery pasta dish is from Shell on the IBS boards. I can't wait to try it.
Top Review by #823189
I just loved this dish although I was pretty sceptical when I started cooking it due to the different reviews it has recieved so far. I was too lazy to wash the food processor afterwards so I just put the mint and almonds into the mortar. The result was chunky to beginn with, so I was prepared for the texture of the dish. I threw the Zucchini and Garlic into a pan and sauteed them, then aded the noodles, almonds and mint and tossed everything. I served it with freshly grated parmesan cheese and ground black pepper. Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe. I will definatley make this more often.
- 5 medium zucchini, cubed (about 4 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 20 almonds, peeled (approximately)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1 lb) package farfalle pasta (bow-tie)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set the pasta water to boil.
- Place zucchini in saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook till tender. Drain.
- Place mint, almonds, garlic and olive oil in a food processor. Mince finely.
- Add zucchini. Puree.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and drain the pasta, pour into serving bowl.
- Add zucchini mixture and toss well.