Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious, filling salad. Satisfies my carb cravings. Chill time = 30 minutes-1 hour.
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta (bowtie)
- 16 sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, well drained
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved small cherry tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini or 1 (15 ounce) canother white beans, rinsed and drained
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the bowtie pasta until al dente; rinse and drain well.
- Steam the zucchini until crisp-tender; drain well and set aside.
- In a big bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, and garlic; whisk to blend.
- Add the pasta; toss to coat.
- Finely chop the well drained sun-dried tomatoes; stir into the pasta.
- Add in the zucchini, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and cannellini beans; toss to coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.