Delicious pasta which I had at a cooking class I went to recently. The teacher/chef said not to sub in milk for the heavy cream because you need the butter fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot with about 1 gallon of water and 3 tablespoons of salt, boll the water, add pasta to boiling water. Cook according to package directions; drain.
- 2In a large skillet or pot melt butter.
- 3Stir in vegetables and cook until tender.
- 4Stir in smoked salmon and heat through.
- 5Stir in cream and reduce by half, tossing all ingredients together.
- 6Stir in cooked pasta and toss.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farfalle (Bow Tie Pasta) With Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.4
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 173.9 mg
- Sodium 275.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.0 g