Recipe by Just Call Me Martha
This is from a local restaurant called La Costa. It is a very creamy, flavourful pasta dish that is simple to make and a delight to serve. Guests will rave about it.
Top Review by AngelicFantasia
I am giving this recipe 5 stars because it satisfies my criteria for a 5 star recipe: sensational taste. Not only is this dish divine but it is very easy to prepare with ingredients readily available. The next time I make it (and I will) I am going to add more chicken. Thank you for sharing your recipe. We all loved it.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 56.69 g sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 2.46 ml basil
- 1.23 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml oregano
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 709.77 ml whipping cream (35%)
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 453.59 g farfalle pasta or 453.59 g bow tie pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken, onions, sundried tomatoes, basil, thyme, oregano and garlic.
- Sauté until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the whipping cream and parmesan cheese.
- Continue to simmer until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In large pot, bring water to boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Place in individual pasta bowls.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and black pepper.