Farfalle and Tuna Casserole
- In a small bowl, mix breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Add in 4 tablespoons reserved oil from the tuna; stir to mix well.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain well.
- Put drained pasta in a large bowl.
- Add in Alfredo sauce, green onion, peas, lemon peel, lemon juice, and salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until pasta is hot and topping is golden brown.