Recipe by English_Rose
Rustle up a tasty treat with this speedy but special recipe for smoked salmon and peas with pasta bows.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces salted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 ounces frozen peas, defrosted
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup single cream
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter and olive oil together in a frying pan and fry the onions until golden.
- Add the peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the salmon, season with salt and freshly ground black, pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain, and then then add to the sauce.
- Stir well over a gentle heat until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve immediately with some freshly ground pepper.