Rustle up a tasty treat with this speedy but special recipe for smoked salmon and peas with pasta bows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter and olive oil together in a frying pan and fry the onions until golden.
- 2Add the peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the salmon, season with salt and freshly ground black, pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in the cream and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- 5In the meantime, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain, and then then add to the sauce.
- 6Stir well over a gentle heat until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- 7Serve immediately with some freshly ground pepper.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farfalle Al Salmone E Piselli (Pasta With Smoked Salmon and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 342.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 22.7 g