Top Review by Garlic Chick
Good! I followed the recipe but only had smooth peanut butter. I also added 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion. Maybe just not quite sweet enough comparing to other peanut sauces I've had, but maybe that's just me. I had this with chicken satay. Easy and good; thanks for posting Nat Da Brat!
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup peanut butter, chunky
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste with garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the soy sauce and vinegar together and set aside.
- Put the peanut butter in a bowl and mix in the sesame oil, blending thoroughly.
- Then mix in the chili paste and cayenne pepper, blending well.
- Add the soy sauce blending well.
- Blend in the mayonnaise and serve at room temperature.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Beef Satay, Shrimp, Crayfish, Sesame Crackers, Scallions, Cherry Tomatoes, Snow Peas