Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Mix the soy sauce and vinegar together and set aside.
- Put the peanut butter in a bowl and mix in the sesame oil, blending thoroughly.
- Then mix in the chili paste and cayenne pepper, blending well.
- Add the soy sauce blending well.
- Blend in the mayonnaise and serve at room temperature.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Beef Satay, Shrimp, Crayfish, Sesame Crackers, Scallions, Cherry Tomatoes, Snow Peas
Good! I followed the recipe but only had smooth peanut butter. I also added 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion. Maybe just not quite sweet enough comparing to other peanut sauces I've had, but maybe that's just me. I had this with chicken satay. Easy and good; thanks for posting Nat Da Brat!