Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a fun twist on the traditional greyhound. ;) Chef --V and I made this one for her sister when we ran out of regular vodka - go figure!! Then, we decided we liked it! Add more or less to taste and to fit the size glass you use. ** A fun spin on this would be to add a splash of club soda if you enjoy a bit of "sparkle" !!!
- 3 ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- 3 ounces unsweetened grapefruit juice, WHITE not ruby
- club soda, to taste (optional)
- 1 -2 slice white grapefruit
- 1 -2 slice mandarin orange
- In a tall glass, pour equal parts Absolut Mandarin Vodka and White unsweetened Grapefruit juice over ice.
- Stir to mixthen garnish with fruit slices as desired.(Add club soda,if you want as a variation. Not needed though.).
- Enjoy! ;).
Wonderful drink. I made it with pink grapefruit juice and it was delish. Thanks Chelle :) Made for your cook-a-thon Fight like a girl :)
This is a wonderful twist on the Greyhound. Love the mandarin vodka.... I held off on the club soda, personal preference and it was still Delicious. Will make this again and again. Thanks Chelle, for a great cocktail. (Made for Bevy Tag 5/08) Cheers ~V