Recipe by Mommy Diva
Just a fun twist on the traditional greyhound. ;) Chef --V and I made this one for her sister when we ran out of regular vodka - go figure!! Then, we decided we liked it! Add more or less to taste and to fit the size glass you use. ** A fun spin on this would be to add a splash of club soda if you enjoy a bit of "sparkle" !!!
- 3 ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- 3 ounces unsweetened grapefruit juice, WHITE not ruby
- club soda, to taste (optional)
- 1 -2 slice white grapefruit
- 1 -2 slice mandarin orange