Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I am not completly sure, but I believe this recipe came from Sunset Magazine. This recipe can either be made as an appetizer or as a main-dish depending on how much crab meat you use.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon soft breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peeled grated gingerroot
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- paprika (optional)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
- Add mayonnaise and stir well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions; shaping each into a 1/4 inch thick patty.
- Place patties on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Bake@ 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pretty good! Had to add a little more mayonnaise than the recipe called for to get it to stick, but a very nice, light and quick dish.