- 591.47 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml butter
- 198.44 g jar marshmallow cream
- 141.74 g can evaporated milk
- 473.19 ml peanut butter
- 29.58 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar, milk and butter and bring to a boil.
- Boil for about 3 minutes to a soft ball stage stirring the whole time to prevent burning.
- Pour over peanut butter and marshmallow cream, add vanilla and stir until it loses its gloss.
- Smooth into 9 x 13 pan.
- Let set and cut into desired pieces.