- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 pint peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar, milk and butter and bring to a boil.
- Boil for about 3 minutes to a soft ball stage stirring the whole time to prevent burning.
- Pour over peanut butter and marshmallow cream, add vanilla and stir until it loses its gloss.
- Smooth into 9 x 13 pan.
- Let set and cut into desired pieces.