1/1 Photo of Fantasy Fudge
4 hrs 30 mins
My brother's recipe -- he adopted it from the marshmallow creme jar and always makes it for family reunions! Time to make includes cooling time of 4 hours; this does not really take long to make, just to cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- 2Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a large heavy saucepan and bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add chocolate and marshmallow creme.
- 6Stir until completely melted.
- 7Add vanilla and mix well.
- 8Pour immediately into prepared pan and spread to form even layer in pan.
- 9Let stand at room temperature until completely cooled, about 4 hours.
- 10Cut into 1-inch squares.
- 11Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- 12You can package up a few pieces together for gift giving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantasy Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g