Recipe by Thistlethorne
Really good fudge that is made in the microwave -- doctor it to your heart's content. You can put peppermint flavoring if you wish and/or crushed candy canes in it.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (or raisins or crushed candy cane)
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave butter in 4 quart bowl on high for 1 minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk, mix well.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stir.
- Microwave 2 minutes longer or until the mixture beins to boil, mix well.
- Microwave 3 minutes, stir.
- Microwave 2 1/2 minutes longer.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add marshmallow creme and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir in nuts (or raisins or crushed candy cane).
- Pour into greased 13X9 pan.
- Cool at room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.