Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shaved chocolate into this drink would really top if off. You can also serve this warm. This tastes like a peppermint pattie, yummm.
- Pour the milk into a cocktail shaker half filled with ice.
- Stir in the Creme de Menthe and then the Amarula Cream.
- Strain into a Martini glass and serve.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles/chocolate powder if desired.
- Warm the milk and pour into a mug, then gently stir in the Creme de Menthe and Amarula Cream.
We had this cold, and thought it tasted just like a nummy Andes candy. I didn't use the chocolate shavings on top, but it would put this drink over the top! :) Thank you for posting, made for ZWT4.
*Reviewed during ZWT4* Sweet and smoothe. This was a really nice drink for after dinner. I didn't use the chocolate shavings on top....but if I had it would have tasted just like a mint pattie . Photo also being posted
Yummy and possibly dangerous stuff. I enjoyed the cold variety. I have next to no tolerance for drinks with a boozy taste which is why this was so good for me because it didn't taste at all of alcohol. Instead it was like drinking melted mint ice cream...especially with the added dusting of chocolate powder. Made for ZWT4.