Recipe by Charlotte J
Shaved chocolate into this drink would really top if off. You can also serve this warm. This tastes like a peppermint pattie, yummm.
Top Review by CraftScout
We had this cold, and thought it tasted just like a nummy Andes candy. I didn't use the chocolate shavings on top, but it would put this drink over the top! :) Thank you for posting, made for ZWT4.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the milk into a cocktail shaker half filled with ice.
- Stir in the Creme de Menthe and then the Amarula Cream.
- Strain into a Martini glass and serve.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles/chocolate powder if desired.
- Warm the milk and pour into a mug, then gently stir in the Creme de Menthe and Amarula Cream.