Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is just devine.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot (optional)
- Place ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until well blended.
Absolutely ace. loved it. Had it with a salad that consisted of: Mixed greens Blue cheese Green Apple Red Onion Mushrooms It was soooo good. And was easy to boot. A+ reviews from the whole dinner party. The only thing I changed was: there was no raspberry vinegar to be found, so i used red wine vinegar and a heaped tablespoon of seedless raspberry jam.
Fantastic dressing. I use it for a spinach salad with pepitas, queso fresco, and dried cranberries. I also often top the salad with shrimp, scallops, or other shellfish. One of our favourites!
This is delicious! I reduced the oil, as I'm not a fan of very oily dressings. I had this over a simple green salad, and it was just wonderful!