Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
This recipe has never failed me yet and you may also make this using melted butter in place of the roast pan drippings, no need to use any muffin tins for this, the complete batter is baked in one pan then sliced into eight pieces, plan ahead the batter needs to sit for 1 hour before using, you may refrigerate the batter overnight but you *must* allow it to come down to room temperature before using, make certain all your ingredients are room temperature... you will *LOVE* this!
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 177.44 ml water, room temperature
- 118.29 ml beef drippings or 118.29 ml use melted butter
- 177.44 ml milk, room temperature
- Mix the flour and salt together until well blended.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour; add in milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add in eggs and beat until blended.
- Add in the water and continue beating until the mixture is light and frothy.
- Set the mixture aside for about 1 hour (or you may cover and refrigerate overnight, if the batter has been refrigerated then it must come down to room temperature before using).
- When your roast beef is ready to come out of the oven, prepare to use the prepared batter.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour 1/2 cup roast beef drippings (or melted butter) into a 12 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Place the pan in the oven until the drippings in the pan sizzle (the drippings or butter MUST be sizzling!).
- Pour the prepared batter over the hot drippings and bake for 30 minutes (or until the sides have risen and are golden brown).
- Slice into 8 equal pieces and serve immediately.
Kittencal this is awesome...made it a couple of weeks ago and am going to make it again tonight...my family gobbled it up and so did my guests...perfect and yummy.....thank you so much...love all your recipes...
Excellent. Turned out perfectly. I used half the recipe with 2 eggs and used a 6 large muffin tin to cook it in
I have tried every Yorsshire Pudding recipe and they have never risen properly. They all tasted good though...lol. I followed your recipe exactly and FINALLY!!!! The perfect fluffy Yorkshire Pudding!!! YOU ROCK KITTEN!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much! You have no idea how happy I am now!!!!