1/2 Photos of Fantastic Never-Fail Pan Yorkshire Pudding
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe has never failed me yet and you may also make this using melted butter in place of the roast pan drippings, no need to use any muffin tins for this, the complete batter is baked in one pan then sliced into eight pieces, plan ahead the batter needs to sit for 1 hour before using, you may refrigerate the batter overnight but you *must* allow it to come down to room temperature before using, make certain all your ingredients are room temperature... you will *LOVE* this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour and salt together until well blended.
- 2Make a well in the middle of the flour; add in milk and whisk until smooth.
- 3Add in eggs and beat until blended.
- 4Add in the water and continue beating until the mixture is light and frothy.
- 5Set the mixture aside for about 1 hour (or you may cover and refrigerate overnight, if the batter has been refrigerated then it must come down to room temperature before using).
- 6When your roast beef is ready to come out of the oven, prepare to use the prepared batter.
- 7Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- 8Pour 1/2 cup roast beef drippings (or melted butter) into a 12 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 9Place the pan in the oven until the drippings in the pan sizzle (the drippings or butter MUST be sizzling!).
- 10Pour the prepared batter over the hot drippings and bake for 30 minutes (or until the sides have risen and are golden brown).
- 11Slice into 8 equal pieces and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Never-Fail Pan Yorkshire Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 184.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: