1/5 Photos of Fantastic Mushrooms Au Gratin
This is one of my family's all time favorite mushroom recipes, you can double the recipe, I have left the garlic as optional if you are a garlic lover I suggest to add in and you may adjust the amount to taste --- you will love this! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter (4 tablespoons)
- 2 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (optional or adjust to taste, I most always add in)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper (I use seasoned salt)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or to taste, Swiss also works well)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease a shallow baking dish.
- 3In a medium skillet saute the sliced mushrooms with butter over medium-high heat (if using garlic add in with the mushrooms).
- 4In a small bowl, blend together sour cream, salt, pepper and flour.
- 5Add to the mushrooms in the pan.
- 6Heat until JUST beginning to boil.
- 7Transfer to a baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle with chopped parsley and cheese.
- 9Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Mushrooms Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 321.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 14.7 g