Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this taco dip!
- 2 lbs crumbled ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, cubed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- In a skillet, mix the beef and taco sauce.
- and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning mix.
- Spread the mixture into a medium serving dish.
- Layer the sour cream mixture with beef mixture, cheddar cheese and lettuce.
- Top with tomato, green onions and black olives and server with tortilla chips.