Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great meat loaf. It's moist and delicious and the sauce is fabulous.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs, soaked in
- 118.29 ml beef broth
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- Add all ingredients for meat loaf and mix well.
- Shape into loaf and put in loaf pan.
- Rough the top of meat with a fork and cover with the sauce ingredients which have been combined.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This is the best meatloaf that I ever made! Really easy to put together with things I had on hand- I made this exactly except I added extra chopped onions (1/2 cup instead of 1/4). The breadcrumbs soaked in broth seemed to work very well- Everyone loved this Thanks LizCl for this great recipe.