1/1 Photo of Fantastic Marshmallow Fluff Clone
This is a fantastic clone for the store-bought marshmallow fluff and one I have used for years, it's easy to make and so much cheaper than the store-bought, I always use this instead of the real thing and it freezes well also, see note on bottom --- use this in any recipe calling for marshmallow fluff, I have also made this using dark corn syrup it is just a little darker in colour but it works just as well :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt; beat with mixer in high speed for 10 minutes or until thick.
- 2Add in icing sugar; beat on low speed until blended.
- 3Beat in vanilla until blended.
- 4Use this in any recipe called for marshmallow creme.
- 5*NOTE* This recipe makes a lot of fluff, but may be frozen for later use, just remove from freezer and stir well with a spoon, or it can be refrigerated for up to 1 week, just make sure to stir well with a spoon before using.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Marshmallow Fluff Clone
Serving Size: 1 (1037 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1476.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 877.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 382.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 209.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g