Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy dip-spread for fruit and some vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Cool Whip or 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite or 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Free
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- Mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with sliced apples, carrots, celery, bananas etc.
- Start with 1 t. and adjust to your taste. I use 1 tbsp Splenda when serving with tart apples, less with sweet.
- My favorite is with tart apples, the flavor contrast is what makes it so good.