1/5 Photos of Fantastic Korean-Style Marinade for Beef Pork or Chicken
There should be enough marinade for about 2-1/2 pounds of beef or chicken you may double the marinade ingredients but keep the fresh garlic and green onion at the same amount --- the meat needs to come down to almost room temperature before grilling so plan well ahead, also there is a marinating time of 8-24 hours, you may omit the cayenne completely if desired or adjust to suit heat level.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey (or use white sugar)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (or to taste adjust to suit heat level)
- 1In a bowl whisk together all marinade ingredients together until the sugar granules are completely dissolved.
- 2Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
- 4Remove the meat and shake off excess marinade.
- 5Place the meat in a pan and allow to come down to room temperature (this will take a few hours).
- 6Grill as desired.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Korean-Style Marinade for Beef Pork or Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6914.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 14.4 g