1/1 Photo of Fantastic Hoisin Salmon Marinade
Once you try this salmon mariade you will use it all the time for your salmon steaks, this marinade is enough for 5 center cut salmon steaks about 1-inch thick. Please leave the skin on while baking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- 2Add in the salmon steaks (do not remove the skin!) turn to coat in the marinade.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for about 35 minutes.
- 4Discard the marinade.
- 5*NOTE* to bake the salmon steaks; season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- 6Place on a lightly greased baking sheet with skin side down.
- 7Bake for about 20-22 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 8Remove the skin before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Hoisin Salmon Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 1415.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g