Prep 4 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 ear corn
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated or 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce or 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing or 2 tablespoons tuscan house Italian dressing
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Husk corn; remove silk.
- Rinse corn.
- Wrap each ear in foil.
- Grill corn 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender, turning ocassionally.
- Remove corn from grill and unwrap.
- Mix butter and choice of add-in options.
- Spread onto corn.
- Makes 4 servings of 1 ear of corn for each serving.
This is a very nice recipe. Will use it a lot. Thanks for posting.
This was fantastic. We ended up just boiling the corn instead of grilling it, though. I am ashamed of myself for not thinking to add parmesan cheese to corn before! Thanks!
The grill malfunctioned, but I managed very well with boiling the corn. It's really the seasoned butter that's important after all. I chose to use the parmesan cheese option, and I'm so glad I did. The amount of cheese in the butter imparted a nice, mild flavour, just what I was looking for. The only thing I'd do differently next time is to grate the cheese more finely, but that was not a recipe fault. My own fault. Lovely recipe and thank you!