1/5 Photos of Fantastic Granola Bars
These homemade granola bars are so delicious, and the good thing about these is that you can add whatever you want to them, these are much better than store-bought.
My Private Note
13x9 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup melted butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 cup craisins (or use raisins)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (or walnuts or pecans)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (your choice of dried fruit)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease BOTTOM ONLY of a 13 x 9-in baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- 4Stir well.
- 5Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 6You may add what ever you want, as long as the mixture is sticking together in several large clumps.
- 7Press the mixture into the baking pan, using your fingers.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins, or until golden.
- 9Cool completely, and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 107.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g