Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little bit different than your usual garlic bread.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 baguette, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine butter, mayo, sage, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place baguette halves on a baking sheet. Spread mixture evenly on bread and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
This is delicious!!! Everyone loved it! This is the way we will make garlic bread from now on. Yummy!!!