Recipe by Judy-Jude
A co-worker shared his mother's recipe. The sky is the limit because all the employees made this recipe using different flavored concentrates. I also made this recipe, using orange concentrate and grated orange zest on top, it was also fantastic. Although, you will need to freeze this overnight, it is the fastest dessert you will ever make. It makes two pies and you will be glad you have two because the first one will be gone in no time.
Top Review by lindatherese
We've made this a few times and love it! So smooth and creamy and very yummy! Our favorite so far is the Lime but I want to try Pink Lemonade next time. We often make mini pies and keep in the freezer and can take out as many as we need at a time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (can use fat-free)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (can use light)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (can use light)
- 2 prepared pie crusts (graham, shortbread, chocolate or whatever you desire)
- grated lime zest, for the top (optional)